Job Location: Atlanta, GA
Job StartDate: Immediate
Job Schedule: Full Time
Project Duration: approximately 90 days
Job Summary: Operate tower cranes that are used to lift and relocate construction materials. This will include but not be limited to: steel bars to the building foundation, lifting various construction materials from the ground level to the top of the building, and concreting shear walls, columns and core walls.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist all crews on site as requested/scheduled
- Perform pre-operation checks on electrical system including start up, limit and load switches, swing and drum motors and brakes
- Perform pre-operational tests, inspection of load line and crane parts and scheduled maintenance for lubrication of mechanical systems
- Perform pre-plan safety meetings with sub-contractors to ensure daily work schedules are accomplished in a safe and timely manner
- Hoist and move material around the job site for all construction trades
- Keep and fill out all inspection logs for crane
Qualifications and Skills:
- NCCCO Tower Crane Certification with TWR endorsement
- DOT Medical Certification
- Excellent follow-through and organizational skills
- Aptitude to adapt to changing priorities
- Must be customer service oriented
- Must have good verbal communication skills to ensure safety with adjacent cranes and ground crews
- Must be able to complete forms for requested deadlines in writing
- Punctuality is a MUST
Hourly position. 40 hours GUARANTEED per week.
How To Apply:
Please submit a cover letter, resume, copy of NCCCO, DOT Medical, and any additional beneficial certifications, including your salary requirement.